Sunday, October 9, 2011

I could get so much done if.............


I have stated this so many times; "I could get so much done if my kids would let me". Friday afternoon my mother in law picked my kids up at 3:30pm to get them ready for a square dance. They love going to the square dances with them. This week they had a 50's dance theme. I hopped in the van with Justin and headed to downtown KC, KS to look at a job with him (yes, our dates are always this romantic). After drawing out a bid, we headed to the plaza. We had an amazing time at Eden Alley and Bird Sings! These are truly awesome businesses, I cannot wait to go back and take my kids. WHAT!!!! Yes, my grip and whine over my kids is false. I guess I just want to fit in. :) I enjoy my kids and they help me function. Saturday morning when I woke up, I had big plans for projects I wanted to do while my kids were still at grandmas. And what I did was nothing! I drove to the bank and back, because I forgot the checks. I drove to the store and back, because I needed the girls to pick out presents for their friends. I followed Justin around, until he started a plumbing project in the kitchen. I put a load of laundry in the washer and then stopped because I wondered if the girls had some laundry they wanted to toss in. So here is my shift: "I can get so much done when my kids are home!" I love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment