Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend on Wheels


Friday we hit the weekend running with a van full of giggling girls and headed to my favorite Vegan cafe FUD in Kansas City! The kiddos got to try some amazing food and they loved the milkshakes. It was a great evening with friends and family.

Saturday morning I was up early baking for our trail ride with MiCo Velo. As the buzzer went off for the muffins, Justin fire pager went off and he was out the door. The much anticipated family bike ride was now on me?????? Luckily it was a false alarm and Justin was back in 30 minutes loading bikes and kilts!

Cousin Amira, made her novice appearance on the bike and made it 20 miles! Very proud of her.

My mom made the boys some kilts so they can change out of their shammy after riding. I know they look cute, but they sure do love having their own private changing room.

I also long for my own private changing room. I wanted to go shopping with out 3 girls in the dressing room asking all kinds of questions I do not want to answer. :) So I requested that today and Justin replied with more wheels. He took the gals to Lawrence to mountain bike.
They loved mountain biking and stopping in to see Aunt Beth for dinner! Dad and babies are very happy spending the weekend on wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment